Boreala Management can support your organization in the development of competencies through our partnership with Workitect.
Workitect is a management consulting and training firm that provides competency management systems for human resources and talent management applications. Workitect uses “job competency assessment” to identify the characteristics of superior performers in key jobs in an organization.
These characteristics, or competencies, become “blueprints” for outstanding job performance. Competencies include personal characteristics, motives, knowledge, and behavioral skills. Job competency models are the foundation of an integrated talent management system that includes selection, performance management, succession planning, and leadership development.
Products and services include:
- Competency dictionary/library
- Competency Development Guide
- Resource Guide for Developing HR Competencies
- eDeveloper™ online development guide
- Soundings™ 360° survey feedback instruments
- Competency Interview Guides
- Workshops (public and onsite):
o Building Competency Models
o Creating Technical Competencies
o Advanced Competency Modeling
o Interviewing for Competencies