Maryse St Denis
Facilitator & Coach
A bilingual coach, facilitator and advisor, Maryse is passionate about human development and the evolution of organizations. She is motivated to make a difference by helping individuals thrive and organizations achieve their goals by creating stimulating and humane environments. Accredited at the ACC level by the International Coaching Federation, Maryse holds an Integral Development Coaching certification. Maryse works with leaders who want to be agile, inspired, and inspiring, and who aim to create a culture in which individuals are valued, mobilized, and engaged.
With more than 20 years of management experience and more than 9 years in consulting, she has led functions and teams, implemented major organizational changes, and improved operational practices by building on mobilizing leadership, full potential development and collaboration to improve both performance and the working environment. Maryse teaches human approaches to management as part of the management course at UQAM’s École des Sciences de la Gestion and Interpersonal Communication at Carleton University’s Sprott Business School.
Studies, development, certifications
- ACC accreditation, International Coaching Federation (2019)
- Coaching Circles©, Impact Coaching (2019)
- Systemic Team Coaching, Peter Hawkins – Renewal Associates (2019)
- Integral Development Coaching Certification, New Ventures West, Convivium (2018)
- Master’s in Training Management (M.Ed.) – Université de Sherbrooke (2014)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification – Différence (2010)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) – Université du Québec à Montréal (2000)
- Bachelor’s in Administration, Marketing (BAA) – Université du Québec à Montréal (1991)